The 2013 DIII Showcase was the first of its kind in the country and showcased the amazing opportunities that exist the DIII realm. New for this year, we included the top DII coaches in the nation’s top showcase to create the DII/DIII Showcase.
To maximize player exposure and experience, the DII/DIII Showcase is composed of a 2015 Session and an 2016 Session!
Welcome to the event that started it all! Get ready for an experience!
- Located in Taunton, Massachusetts at Fore Kicks, an indoor facility with two large turf fields and courts.
- The DII/DIII Showcase is for 2015 (current junior) and 2016 (current sophomore) girls lacrosse players.
- Registration is first come, first serve. A wait list will be created once the event is full.
- Players will be grouped in teams made up of 12 athletes. Teams will be coached by top DII/DIII College Coaches.
- Players will experience many different coaching styles and philosophies.
- Certified trainers will be on site to assist with injuries and taping.
- Players are responsible for their own accommodations and food.
- Room blocks have been made in nearby hotels for players and/or parents to stay.
- Practice sessions with coaches from DII/DIII lacrosse programs
- Tournament style 8v8 play
- Stations, practices and games
- College Coaches and Players Q&A Panel
- Check In & Registration starts at 4pm on Saturday, January 18th for 2015s
- The DII/DIII Showcase concludes at 1pm on Sunday, January 19th for 2015s
- Check In & Registration starts at 2pm on Sunday, January 19th for 2016s
- The DII/DIII Showcase concludes at 1pm on Monday, January 20th for 2016s
Drop us a line!